The GNU Headspace is the perfect snowboard for anybody who loves shredding inside the park. The board itself is a park ASYM Twin. This means it’ll ride the same where the nose or tail is going downhill.
It’s soft, balanced, and looks amazing. You can’t wrong with this board.
GNU Headspace Overall Rating
- Deep Powder Shredding: 2.5
- Turning Feel: 3
- Carving Experience: 3
- Speed: 3
- Switch Riding: 4.5
- Pipe: 4
- Jibbing: 5
Ratings are always interesting for me to put up. They’re subjective and I’m an all mountain rider. So take these with a grain of salt.
If you love the park, give this board a try, you’ll be glad you did. Below are some things this board probably won’t do well in:
If you’ve followed my blog posts, you’ll know these are my two favorite things. However if you’re someone who does laps in the park all day, this could be the perfect board for you.
- Riding Style: Jib/Street
- Riding Level: Beginner – Intermediate – Expert The board is soft, which makes it a great board for beginners.
- Shape: Asymmetrical Twin – This means you can ride switch just by doing a 180 or a simple flat spin. The board will ride the same either way. This is awesome for a park board.
- Stance: Centered: This means the binding holes are not setback and equally distributed from nose to tail. To learn more about snowboards read our guide about purchasing a new snowboard.
When in the market to purchase a new snowboard, don’t forget that style is second to ability. What the board does is the most important piece of the puzzle.
If you’re a park rider, you might wanna pick one of these up as they would be excellent. And if you’re out shredding back country. Try grabbing something more on the lines of a GNU Riders Choice. It’s what I ride and I’m in love with that snowboard.
- On The Snow Feel: Is pretty decent wit this snowboard, you definitely won’t have any floating or disconnect.
- Flex: Flex for the Headspace is probably a 3 on a scale of 1-10.
- Butter Difficulty: It’s Pretty Easy, due to the low stiffness.
- Skidded Turns: They are a bit difficult, this is due to the softness of the snowboard. This makes it more forgiving, and better in the park.
Check Out Some Great Deals On This Snowboard And Other Gear By Clicking The Amazon Links Below:
Tell Us What You Think In The Comments Below And Don’t Forget To Subscribe.