Smith Knowledge OTG Goggles (say that 10 times fast) are made by smith optics. While they’re not the most expensive pair on the market. they are still amazing and affordable. If you’re looking for some goggles that’ll get the job done at a low cost. These are a pair to check out.
I’ll be going over some basic specs in this post, but I’ll keep harping on the price, which is awesome!!! Smith Goggles usually last longer and tend to hold up better than more inexpensive amazon brands (some of which I love).
At the time of this writing, they cost less than $100, and they do what goggles do.
- They’ll give you clarity of sight.
- At a fraction of the cost.
I’m looking into getting a pair of these Smith Knowledge goggles for when I’m on the mountain instructing. Personally, I like a pair of rugged goggles when I’m teaching because I never know what’s going to happen.
Finding the right pair of goggles is crucial if you’re wanting to have a good day on the mountain. Please Click On The Following Link To Learn More About How to Choose The Right Snow Goggles. I go into google color, lens shape, and fit.
Smith Knowledge Goggle Details:
- Cylindrical Carbonic-x lens: These lenses give clarity and strong impact resistance. In addition to that, the goggles have added built-in airflow technology to keep things ventilated. (this will help keep the fog away)
- Fog-X anti-fog inner lens: This means theirs an extra layer between the lenses. The extra layer will help keep the fog away. Pair that up with the airflow technology above, and you’ll see with greater clarity all day.
- OTG Goggles: OTG means over the glasses. This means you won’t have to worry about losing a contact lens. Instead, you can wear your glasses and keep shredding.
- Integration With Smith Helmets: The Goggles are built to fully integrate with Smith helmets, this removes the spaces where wind can get in, and you won’t get as cold.
- Extra Foam Layers: This gives the goggles a greater seal, a more comfortable fit, and some added warmth on those really cold days.
While these goggles cost less, it doesn’t mean they’re cheap. They do the job you want them to do, and they do them well. By keeping your eyes protected from glare, the elements, and foreign objects, you’ll be shredding hard all day.
The more I dig into it, the more I like these Smith Knowledge Goggles. Being a pair of OTG goggles is a huge bonus too.
While I’m not a huge fan of Cylindrical lenses, they do have their benefits and it’s always nice to have a good pair of goggles in your bag.
Smith Knowledge OTG Goggles My Conclusion:
I really like these goggles and as somebody who goes through goggles fast, I like the price and what they do. If you’re on a tight budget and want to save money these goggles will do really good for you.
Whether You’re planning an epic trip to Vail, or if you’re planning a nice short trip to Afton Alps it doesn’t matter. You’ll need to have your sight, and the Smith Knowledge OTG Goggles will do a great job with that.
Check Out Some Of The Latest Deals On Smith Knowledge Goggles From Amazon Below. Full Disclosure, We Make A Small Commission Of Each Item Sold, We Use This Money To Keep Writing, And Continue Shredding.
To Read Other Blog Posts About Smith Goggles. Click On This Link
Did we get this right? Let Us Know Below In The Comments. Also, Don’t Forget To Subscribe Below,