The Smith Riot Goggles won’t win any awards for new technology or for a fancy new design. They are designed for women’s skiing and snowboarding, but they excel at helping you keep your sight. Isn’t that what you’re looking for in a goggle anyway?
Furthermore, you won’t have to worry about breaking the bank to own a pair. Grab some ChromaPop lenses and you’ll be well on your way to shredding in style, and clarity.
That’s my favorite way to shred anyway. A lot of people spend a great deal of money that could be spent other ways. All they need is to do some research. These goggles will get you down the mountain with clarity at a fraction of the cost.
They don’t have all the high-end technology that the 4d MAG has, but they have more proven technology because it’s been used for years.
To learn more about Goggles check out my blog post on choosing the right goggles.
Smith Riot Goggle Details:
- Cylindrical Carbonic-X Lens: This lens gives clarity and impact resistance. While the basic lens does a great job of giving clarity, spend a little extra if you must to get the ChromaPop lenses. This’ll give you clarity and make the details pop. It’ll be worth it.
- Fog-X: This anti-fog inner lens keeps the clarity longer so you can keep shredding.
- ChromaPop Lens: I’ve written this a lot, but this lens will make details pop and it will enhance the contrast and natural color of the mountain. You can’ ask for much more with current technology.
- Like all smith goggles, you’ll be able to integrate with most smith helmets.
- They’ve added extra foam and padding to wick away moisture and create a good seal for your face.
Smith Riot has a cylindrical lens and if you pair it with some ChromaPop lenses, you’ll be doing yourself a real favor. With the price point they have (between $70-$100 at the time of writing) you’ll be well off on the mountain.
And saving money so you can buy more lift tickets. The struggle is real.
Whether You’re planning an epic trip to Vail, or if you’re planning a nice short trip to Afton Alps it doesn’t matter. You’ll need to have your sight, and the Smith Riot will do a great job with that.
Check Out Some Of The Latest Deals On Smith Range Snow Goggles From Amazon Below. Full Disclosure, We Make A Small Commission Of Each Item Sold, We Use This Money To Keep Writing, And Continue Shredding.
To Check Out Other Blog Posts About Smith Goggles. Check Out This Link